Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research GmbH (GSI) Germany
Date range: 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research GmbH (GSI) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration
- BESIII Collaboration
- ExtreMe Matter Institute (EMMI)
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC)
- Hall A Collaboration
- Helmholtz Graduate School for Hadron and Ion Research (HGS-HIRe for FAIR)
- Helmholtz Institute Jena
- Helmholtz Institute Mainz (HIM)
- Helmholtz Research Academy Hesse for FAIR (HFHF)
- International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Dynamics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IMPRS-QD)
- John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.