Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) Germany
Date range: 1 December 2020 - 30 November 2021
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) published between 1 December 2020 - 30 November 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||70||19.60|
Share output for the past 5 years
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
- Helmholtz Research School for Ecosystem Services under Changing Landuse and Climate (ESCALATE)
- NERP Environmental Decisions Group (EDG)
- Remote Sensing Centre for Earth System Research (RSC4Earth)
- TUBAF‐UFZ Center for Environmental Geosciences
- Water and Earth System Science Competence Cluster (WESS)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.