1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Heidelberg University Hospital at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.02|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
COVID-19 severity correlates with airway epithelium–immune cell interactions identified by single-cell analysis
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cooperational Division of Clinical Neurobiology, Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Heidelberg/Mannheim, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Heidelberg, Germany
- Division of Molecular Metabolic Control, Germany
- Hopp Children's Cancer Center Heidelberg (KiTZ), Germany
- Institute for Diabetes and Cancer (IDC), Germany
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
- Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU), Germany
- National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg, Germany
- The CADISP Group, Belgium
- Translational Lung Research Center Heidelberg (TLRC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.