1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020
Principal institution: Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) published between 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Prevotella copri Complex Comprises Four Distinct Clades Underrepresented in Westernized Populations.
Cell Host & Microbe
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel-Riems, Germany
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT), Germany
- Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research in Tropical Medicine (KCCR), Ghana
- Leibniz Research Alliance INFECTIONS´21, Germany
- Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network (MalariaGEN), United Kingdom (UK)
- The European Mobile Lab Consortium (EMLAB), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.