1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Sciences, University of Paris
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UFR de Physique, Université de Paris published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||15||0.70|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC), France
- Laboratoire de Matière et Systèmes Complexes (MSC), France
- Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire des Energies de Demain (LIED), France
- AstroParticle and Cosmology Laboratory (APC), France
- Astrophysics, Instrumentation and Modelling (AIM), France
- Galaxies, Stars, Physics and Instrumentation (GEPI), France
- Laboratory Nuclear and High-Energy Physics (LPNHE), France
- Laboratory Universe and Theories (LUTH), France
- Laboratory of ENS Statistical Physics (LPS-ENS), France
- Laboratory of Physics and Mechanics of Heterogenous Environments (LPMMH), France
- Laboratory of Pierre Aigrain (LPA), France
- Laboratory of Space Studies and Instrumentation in Astrophysics (LESIA), France
- Langevin Institute, France
- Materials and Quantum Phenomena Laboratory (MPQ), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.