Paris Observatory - PSL France
Date range: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021
Parent institution:Université PSL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Paris Observatory - PSL published between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||17||0.29|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AstroParticle and Cosmology Laboratory (APC)
- CALIFA Collaboration
- Galaxies, Stars, Physics and Instrumentation (GEPI)
- Groupement d'Intérêt Scientifique (GIS PHASE)
- IPSL Laboratory for Studies of Radiation and Matter in Astrophysics (LERMA)
- Institute of Celestial Mechanics and Computation of Ephemerides (IMCCE)
- Laboratory Universe and Theories (LUTH)
- Laboratory of Plasma Physics (LPP)
- Laboratory of Space Studies and Instrumentation in Astrophysics (LESIA)
- MaPP (Magnetic Protostars and Planets)
- Nançay Radioastronomy Station (USN)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers en Région Centre (OSUC)
- Paris Center for Cosmological Physics (PCCP)
- Space Geodesy Research Group (GRGS)
- Sutter's Mill Meteorite Consortium
- Time-space Reference System (SYRTE)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.