1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Institute for Applied Sciences (INSA Toulouse) published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.04|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Physical Review Letters
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Laboratoire Matériaux et Durabilité des Constructions de Toulouse (LMDC), France
- Laboratoire National des Champs Magnétiques Intenses (LNCMI), France
- Laboratoire des Champs Magnétiques Pulsés (LNCMP), France
- Institut Clément Ader (ICA), France
- Center for Materials Elaboration and Structural Studies (CEMES), France
- Institute for Systems Research Atomic and Molecular Complexes (IRSAMC), France
- Laboratory of Analysis and Architecture of Systems (LAAS), France
- Laboratory of Plant-Microbe Interactions (LIPM), France
- Toulouse Biotechnology Institute, Bio and Chemical Engineering (TBI), France
- Toulouse Mathematics Institute (IMT), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.