1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: University of Lyon
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Jean Monnet University (UJM) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||29||2.16|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Smell and taste changes are early indicators of the COVID-19 pandemic and political decision effectiveness
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Journal of Neuroscience
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut de Chimie de Lyon (ICL), France
- Biologie Intégrative du Tissu Osseux, France
- Laboratoire de Biotechnologies Végétales Appliquées aux Plantes Aromatiques et Médicinales (BVpam), France
- Groupe d’Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), France
- Laboratoire Système Nerveux Autonome - Epidémiologie, Physiologie, Ingénierie, Santé (SNA-EPIS), France
- Hubert Curien Laboratory (LHC), France
- Laboratory of Magma and Volcanism (LMV), France
- Lyon Neuroscience Research Center (CRNL), France
- Polymer Materials Engineering (IMP), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.