1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Life Sciences Division (DSV) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.02|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Fasting alters the gut microbiome reducing blood pressure and body weight in metabolic syndrome patients
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Génétique Moléculaire et Destin Cellulaire, France
- Laboratoire d'Imagerie Moléculaire Expérimentale (LIME), France
- INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit (UNICOG), France
- Infectious Disease Models and Innovative Therapies (IDMIT), France
- Institute for Structural Biology (IBS), France
- Institute of Life Sciences Research and Technologies (iRTSV), France
- International Consortium for the Environmental Implications of Nanotechnology (iCEINT), France
- Molecular Imaging Research Center (MIRCen), France
- Stem Cells and Radiation Department (SCSR), France
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.