1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: CEA Physical Sciences Division (DSM)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Institute of Research into the Fundamental Laws of the Universe (IRFU) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
GW190814: Gravitational Waves from the Coalescence of a 23 Solar Mass Black Hole with a 2.6 Solar Mass Compact Object
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Laboratoire Souterrain de Modane (LSM), France
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- ANTARES Collaboration, France
- AstroParticle and Cosmology Laboratory (APC), France
- Astrophysics, Instrumentation and Modelling (AIM), France
- COMPASS Collaboration, Switzerland
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Parity Violation in Deep Inelastic Scattering (PVDIS) Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The H.E.S.S. Collaboration, Germany
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.