1 May 2018 - 30 April 2019
Principal institution: CEA Physical Sciences Division (DSM)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Institute of Matter and Radiation (IRAMIS) published between 1 May 2018 - 30 April 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Coherent control of a hybrid superconducting circuit made with graphene-based van der Waals heterostructures
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Laboratoire Francis Perrin (LFP), France
- Service de Physique de l’État Condensé (SPEC), France
- Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (LLB), France
- Nanosciences et Innovation pour les Matériaux, la Biomédecine et l'Énergie (NIMBE), France
- Laboratoire Interactions, Dynamiques et Lasers (LIDYL), France
- Service de Physique et Chimie des Surfaces et des Interfaces (SPCSI), France
- Center of Research on Ions Materials and Photonics (CIMAP), France
- Interdisciplinary Service on Molecular Systems and Matter (SIS2M), France
- Irradiated Solids Laboratory (LSI), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.