1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Tampere University published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||8||1.94|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biocenter Finland (BF), Finland
- EXPERTISSUES European Institute of Excellence for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine EEIG (EXPERTISSUES EEIG), Portugal
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- Finnish Research Unit for Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Disease (FinMIT), Finland
- Gerontology Research Center (GEREC), Finland
- Helsinki Institute of Physics (HIP), Finland
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- ICGC Prostate Cancer Project: Adenocarcinoma, United Kingdom (UK)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC), Finland
- Prostate Cancer Association Group to Investigate Cancer Associated Alterations in the Genome (PRACTICAL) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.