1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Astronomical Observatories (NAOC), CAS published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Astronomical Mega-Science (CAMS), CAS, China
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Modern Astronomy and Space Exploration, China
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- GXU-NAOC Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences, China
- Joint Laboratory for Radio Astronomy Technology (JLRAT), China
- Magnetic Topologies of Young Stars and the Survival of close-in massive Exoplanets (MaTYSSE), France
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ National Astronomical Observatories (MPPG), China
- NAOC-GZNU Center for Astronomy Research and Education, China
- NAOC-GZU Center for Astronomy (NGCA), China
- NAOC-TU Joint Center for Astrophysics, China
- NAOC-UKZN Computational Astrophysics Centre (NUCAC), China
- TH-NAOC Joint Research Center for Astrophysics, China
- TMT International Observatory LLC (TIO), United States of America (USA)
- WHU-NAOC Joint Center for Astronomy, China
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.