Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), CAS China
Date range: 1 December 2020 - 30 November 2021
Parent institution:Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), CAS published between 1 December 2020 - 30 November 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||134||34.40|
Share output for the past 5 years
Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), CAS
- State Key Laboratory of Numerical Modeling for Atmospheric Sciences and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics (LASG), IAP CAS
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CAS Innovation Excellence Center for Urban Atmospheric Environment (IECUAE)
- Collaborative Innovation Center on Forecast and Evaluation of Meteorological Disasters
- Joint Center for Global Change Studies (JCGS)
- Joint Laboratory for Climate and Environmental Change
- Nansen-Zhu International Research Centre (NZC)
- Qingdao Collaborative Innovation Center of Marine Science and Technology (CIMST)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.