1 September 2015 - 31 August 2016
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA) published between 1 September 2015 - 31 August 2016 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
Top articles by Altmetric score:
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CALIFA Collaboration, Spain
- Calar Alto Astronomical Observatory (CAHA), Spain
- Galaxy Formation in a Dark Universe, Germany
- Laboratory Astrophysics and Cluster Physics Group, Germany
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (LBT), United States of America (USA)
- MiNDSTEp consortium, Denmark
- Millenium ALMA Disk Nucleus (MAD Nucleus) - Disks and Planet Formation, Chile
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.