High-level Personnel Wanted for the Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Haixi Institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter (FJIRSM), part of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, is an excellent research institute founded by the famous Chinese scientist, educator and academician Lu Jiaxi, in 1960. Since then, FJIRSM has focused on original basic research, supporting reform and innovation, and promoting the translation of its achievements into usable technology. FJIRSM aims to lead the development of international structural chemistry and optoelectronic crystal materials and sciences, through its establishment of new theories and research approaches on function-oriented novel materials. Taking advantage of these innovations, it is leading and driving the development of relevant sciences such as new energy, new materials, laser technology, advanced manufacturing, and power engineering, among others.
FJIRSM devotes major efforts to developing science and technology to be used in the areas of economy, state security and livelihood, in order to satisfy national major strategic demands and promote the transfer and transformation of achievements. It has also cultivated a score of high-tech enterprises such as CASTECH Inc., Tongliao GEM Chemical Co., Ltd., Fujian Chuangxin Science and Technology Development Co., Ltd., and others. It boasts national and regional platforms of research and development, including: the State Key Laboratory of Structural Chemistry, the National Engineering Research Center for Optoelectronic Crystalline Materials, the Key Laboratory of Research on Chemistry and Physics of Optoelectronic Material of CAS, the Key Laboratory of CTEG and Relevant Technologies of CAS, the Fujian Key (Engineering) Laboratory of Nanomaterials, the Fujian LED Testing Center, the Fujian Engineering Technological Research Center for Laser Engineering & Technology Integration, the Fujian Provincial Technological Development Base for Optoelectronic Crystalline Industry, and others.
The construction of Haixi Institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Haixi Institute), which was jointly founded by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Fujian Provincial People’s Government and Fuzhou Municipal People’s Government, officially started on June 18th, 2010. Taking FJIRSM as its basis and parent institution, Haixi Institute has established several unincorporated research institutes, such as the Haixi Institute of Material Engineering, the Haixi Institute of Advanced Manufacture Technology Integration, the Haixi Institute of Rare-earth Materials, and the Haixi Institute of Equipment Manufacturing.
In order to meet the needs of its scientific research quota, Haixi Institute are now recruiting various high-level personnel at home and overseas through programmes including the Recruitment Program of Global Experts, the Recruitment Program of Global Expert for Youth, CAS Hundred Talents Program, and Fujian Provincial High-level Entrepreneurs.
I. Details of positions and requirements can be found on our website.
II. Recruitment Criteria
Further requirements can be found below:
- Desirable candidates will be healthy, hard-working, conscientious and decent, love scientific research work, be able to work as part of a team, and have a strong enterprising spirit.
- Applicants should be under 45 years old, and have at least 4 years of work experience in overseas research institutes or high-tech enterprises.
- Candidates will have a proven track-record of high-level scientific and technological research and achievement, and have academic qualifications or experience in a relevant research field.
- Successful candidates will enjoy the relevant remuneration for high-level personnel as stipulated.
- We provide a minimum budget of RMB 2 million for research, as well as office and lab space, and lab and administrative assistants. Our first priority is to fill our graduate quota. We put emphasis on team building, ensure that all necessary equipment is available to our scientists, and prioritise support for applications for major scientific research projects.
- A significant salary and other benefits in the position of researcher will be enjoyed.
- Any personnel selected via the Recruitment Program of Global Experts will receive housing and living subsidies as stipulated. Any personnel selected via the Recruitment Program of Global Expert for Youth, CAS Hundred Talents Program or Fujian Provincial High-level Entrepreneurs will receive housing and living subsidies of RMB 1 million as stipulated. Personnel recruited via other means, who meet the standards of high-level personnel set by Haixi Institutes, will receive housing and living subsidies of RMB600,000.
- At the beginning of working in the position, if a house has not yet been bought, a house for your transition will be provided for accommodation for three years.
- If your significant other has not yet found a job, our Institute will give RMB1,500 per month as living subsidy for up to three years.
- We will also help to process the school transfer and enrollment of children.
Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter (FJIRSM) retain sole responsibility for content © 2016 Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter.
1 December 2015 - 30 November 2016
Principal institution: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter (FJIRSM), CAS published between 1 December 2015 - 30 November 2016 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
Top articles by Altmetric score:
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
A Camelid-derived Antibody Fragment Targeting the Active Site of a Serine Protease Balances between Inhibitor and Substrate Behavior
Journal of Biological Chemistry
A Photoferroelectric Perovskite-Type Organometallic Halide with Exceptional Anisotropy of Bulk Photovoltaic Effects
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.